Strategic Defense,
Resolute Advocacy
Your Path to Justice
Strategic Defense,
Resolute Advocacy
Your Path to Justice
Strategic Defense,
Resolute Advocacy
Your Path to Justice

Visa Services


The pathway for an individual to enter the United States, take up permanence, and receive a Green Card all starts out with obtaining a Visa. At our firm with the help of our attorneys we will be able to help you obtain the following types of visas:

Work Visas

There are 8 types of work visas that you may be able to obtain if you qualify:

  • B-1 Visas: Temporary Business Visitor Visas
  • H-1B Visas: Professionals in Specialty Occupations
  • H-2B Visas: Seasonal Non-Agricultural Workers
  • L Visas: Intra Company Transfers
  • O Visas: Persons of Extraordinary Ability
  • P Visas: Professional Artists, Athletes, and Entertainers
  • R Visas: Religious Workers
  • TN Visas: Mexican and Canadian Workers

Student Visas

If you are looking to obtain a student visa your choice of school and chosen course of study will determine whether you need:

  • F-1 Student Visa – Nonimmigrant student visa allows an individual the pursuit of full-time education. This visa is only given to those who plan on attending a university, college, high school and another academic institution, including a language training program in the U.S.
  • M-1 Student Visa- Nonimmigrant student visa is for vocational or other recognized nonacademic institution, other than a language training program

 Immigrant Visas

Immigrant visas allow a foreign national a legal entry to the United States, take up permanent residency and receive a Green Card. If you are considering applying for an immigrant visa, these are the most common visas you can obtain:

  • Family Visas
  • Marriage & Fiancée Visas
  • Permanent Residence
  • Green Card

Non-immigrant Visas

Non-immigrant visas allow an individual to temporarily enter the U.S. for a specific purpose. The length of time varies depending on the visa, but you may be given the chance to change or extend your status. These are the Non-immigrant visas you may be able to obtain if you qualify:

  • B-1 Business Visa
  • B-2 Tourist Visa
  • E-3 Visa (certain “specialty occupation” professionals from Australia)
  • P Visa (for internationally recognized athletes, entertainers, artists or performers)
  • H1-B Specialty Occupations
  • L-1 Intra-Company Transfers
  • J-1 Exchange Visitor
  • K-1 Fiancée Visa
  • E-1 Treaty Traders Visa
  • E-2 Treaty Investor Visa

Contact our Visa Attorneys

Our team would like to help you in any way we can. We understand that the immigration process can be very complex and would be happy to help you through the filing process and any questions or concerns you may have regarding any delays or petition denials. Call today for a consultation with one of our lawyers if you or your loved ones would like to obtain a visa or any questions regarding DACA, Consular Processing and Adjustment of Status.